Friday, April 27, 2012

One lovely blog award...

Love, Peace & Happy Tresses has been given the "One Lovely Blog Award" from Jeni from
Just Grow Already!. This award was truly an unexpected, wonderful surprise. Thank you Jeni!

In accepting this award I will share 7 things about myself:
1)  I love seafood!  My favorite is crawfish with BBQ crab legs a close second.
2)  Love listening to country music. My mom grew up on farm and I guess I'm a country girl at heart.
3)  I watch Green Lantern, Young Justice, ThunderCats and Legends of Kora on Saturday mornings. Hey, I'm the only girl in a house full of men.
4)  I wear eyeglasses.
5)  Considering returning to school to study law.
6)  Hubby calls me "baby girl" even though I'm older than he is.
7)  I love eating Kimchi!

Here are a few more lovely blogs!

3 comments:

  1. Me too with the cartoons I watch all of those, it comes on my times at 9:00am except Ben Tenneyson is added as well. But from 9:00am thru 11:00am eastern, live in Ga near Savannah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SaBrina,

    I watch Ben Tenneyson too, as well as, the Avengers! On Friday nights, we tune in to Star Wars the Clone Wars. *Giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure!

    6) My SO calls me babygirl and I'm older as well :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments & questions.

Blogging tips