Sunday, December 11, 2011

Welcome...I am so happy you stopped by!


Wow! I finally did it! I created my first blog and I am so excited. I have so much to write about and share that I am bursting at the seams. This is my first entry and it really is just about me sharing with you my blog's purpose and that is to keep you in the know on the things I know. It's just that simple! I don't claim to know a lot, but I have learned some very important things during this time that God has allowed me to live my life while here on this planet and hopefully what I've learned will be of some help to you. I will write about things that I feel bring about love, peace and happiness in many aspects of my life.  Also, my blog's title "Love, Peace and Happy Tresses" is a good indication that one of the things that I love is taking great care of my natural tresses.  Although it is not my number one love, it is within my top ten list of things that I do love.  So, in my blog I will also share my natural hair journey with you as well.

Off to sort my topics, images and to do more reading on customizing my blog. I want your visit with me to be an enjoyable time for you!

Peace and Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. I am sooooo glad you have a blog. I look forward to reading your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessy for stopping by. Be sure to visit often!

    Peace and Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments & questions.

Blogging tips