Sunday, May 6, 2012

Quick shot of my do...

Just a quick shot of my hair while out on the road.  Hair was worn in small two strand twists before wearing this twist-out.  I'm working out again since returning to my coils.  I wore my twist-out for two days. 


What my twists look like after two weeks.  While working out I'll wear them in either single or double ponytail(s). Everyday after a workout, I'll cleanse my scalp with a homemade astringent similar to Sea Breeze.  My twists above have some frizz action going on, but they are still wearable and that's a major accomplishment in my book.

Post workout hair.
After working out for a week or two, I usually will go out shopping for something new to wear.  The above pic on the right was taken while I was in the dressing room trying on a few new things and I wanted to get a hair shot in.  Post workout twist-out hair is not my favorite look, so this will be the last day I wear my hair out.  Wash day is the next morning and tresses will be twisted up once more!

3 comments:

I read and appreciate all comments & questions.

Blogging tips