Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"Can you pass the Salt-n-Pepper please?"

Salt and pepper are the most commonly used seasonings for flavoring food dishes!  Using just the right amount of each can make a dish quite delectable.  However, when using salt-n-pepper to describe one's hair, the results may not be to one's liking, no matter how much of this combination is present.  As much as I'd would like pass on this proof of aging, I can't!  My turn for taking on this bit of seasoning for my hair is inevitable and is part of the aging process and as much as I would like to, I don't have a say in the matter.  I can't make this process stop, so I'm plucking my little "silver" hairs today, but I know the time will come when this method will no longer work for me.  Do I color or do I age gracefully and embrace my future salt-n-pepper locks? 

1 comment:

I read and appreciate all comments & questions.

Blogging tips