Monday, June 17, 2013

What "We" Wore!


I've included my DH in this post, because I love his sense of style and hopefully you will too!  Had to give him a kiss before we started, because he is so supportive in helping me with my many projects including this one.  Love you boo!

Kimono Top - White House Black Market/ Skirt - Ellen Tracy/ Shoes - Chinese Laundry
Visited a local thrift store and picked up this beautiful Kimono White House Black Market top for $8!  I also picked up the ring and bracelet.  I love to find good deals and I scored big this day!

Suit - Joseph Abboud Custom Made/ Shirt - Calibrate Slim Fit/ Shoes - Magnanni
DH is wearing a Joseph Abboud custom made suit.  He is also wearing a Calibrate dress shirt that features a slim fit throughout, and is distinguished with a classic gingham pattern in pink. He completes his look wearing a white silk pocket square and Magnanni "Santiago" Cap Toe Oxfords in cognac. The shirt and shoes can be purchased at Nordstrom.  BTW, Nordstrom is currently having its men's half yearly sale!


Now that my DH has gotten use to being photographed, my blog will include a section for men's fashion.  


Closing this entry with lots of love!  Thanks for stopping by and for reading. 




7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful couple! You both look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very nice pic, we all need to see a positive side of marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, BEAUTIFUL hair!!! Both you and you DH are super stylish and a cute couple.

    http://www.itsallbee.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments & questions.

Blogging tips