Wednesday, April 3, 2013

M.I.A.

To say it's been a while since my last post would be an understatement. I'm not going to offer any excuses for being M.I.A., but I do want to apologize to you for the down time.  There have been several events that have occurred over these past two months that have changed the dynamics for both me and my family and it has taken us some time to adjust to and welcome the changes with God's help and guidance.  Just recently my husband and I were victims of a hit and run accident.  Although we were not physically injured (major damage was done to our vehicle) we have since reprioritized our day to day living.  We have since begun to put more focus and attention as to what God's purpose is for our lives and that of our children. We have learned a lot both as a couple and individually and we each have grown from this experience.



"Tomorrow isn't promised to us. So live as if today is your last day on earth. Love like you've never loved before...."- Gregory James Upson

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!! Sorry to hear about your accident, May God continue to bless you guys....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tomes for leaving such a heartfelt message!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back and glad you were not hurt in the accident.
    ItsAllBee.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments & questions.

Blogging tips