Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Quick Shot of My Do!



Out grocery shopping and stopped to take a few quick shots of my current style.  I wanted a break from wearing my hair in fat twists, so I opted for medium twists (small for me) this time around.  It took me four hours to wash/condition and twist!


For the past few months I wore my strands in fat twists and I couldn't quite get into creating the smaller twists, because during the entire time I was styling, I kept thinking about the amount of time it was taking me to finish.  I would say to myself, "why are you creating small twist again?!" Fat twists take anywhere from 30 - 45 minutes to finish. My hands were cramping and my arms were getting tired.  Before styling my strands in fat twists (four months) it would only take me 1 1/2 - 2 hours to w/c and create the smaller twists.  Could this style for me be a thing of the past?  I hope not!


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments & questions.

Blogging tips