Monday, January 4, 2016

Lovely Leopard Spots!

Target's Sam & Libby Dixie Pumps- Dusty Brown

While shopping at a local Target I ran across these lovely leopard print pumps.  They were the only pair left in my size, so I snatched them up quick.  They run a little big, so when I got home I went online and I ordered a half size down and returned the larger size when the new pair arrived.   I love this shoe!


You may have luck finding them at your local Target, but in case you do not, they are currently on sale on Target's website.  The are marked down from $39.99 to $27.98, with an extra 10% discount when you use Target's discount code.
Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I recently bought the same pair! I think it will be a great shoe to pair with many different clothing options!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments & questions.

Blogging tips