Tuesday, January 1, 2013

What I wore today...

  • Dress: Thrifted
  • Boots: Sam Edelman "Sutton" over the knee boots
  • Necklace:  Thrifted
  • Sweater: Thrifted
Actually I wore this ensemble to church this past Sunday. The weather here has gotten colder and thus I needed to wear a bit more in order to keep warm.  I have made numerous purchases over the past few months and you will notice (in upcoming posts) that I will be venturing out into wearing more colors this fall as I continue to workout and re-shape my body. 


Believe Beauty Nail Polish - Tutu
I am an avid lover of boots and my Sam Edelman boots are my new favorite piece to wear. Guess what? I purchased these beauties from Ross!  


Brown Tights: TJ Maxx
Sam Edelman "Sutton" Over the knee boot in Brown and Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate all comments & questions.

Blogging tips