Monday, April 9, 2012

Blast from the past! My first set of flat twists!

My first set of Flat Twists

Looking through my photo archives I found these images taken of my first set of flat twists worn out as a style.  I have to revisit this style this summer, with a slight variation, but I WILL re-visit this style!  I think this may have been done on blow-dried hair or from a old twist-out.  Not sure, but when I do re-visit this style, I'll post a tutorial.

Hope your weekend was a blast and happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Those look really pretty and love that black in your hair, it's so rich looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SaBrina! My hair does look black in this pic, but it really is a warm dark brown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SaBrina! My hair does look black in this pic, but it really is a warm dark brown.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments & questions.

Blogging tips