Friday, October 12, 2012

Please don't tease me!

I've been anxiously awaiting for the cooler temperatures to arrive so that I could begin wearing my most recent fall and winter purchases.  I love fall and early spring seasons.  Earlier on this past week the weather was rather cool, so I grabbed a few pieces and put together the look below.  Needless to say as the week went on, the weather here gradually rose back to the 80's.  That's Texas weather for you!

Scarf - Ross
Top - Spense
Skirt - BCBG Maxazria
Boots - Steve Madden Annnie
Top - Ginger G.
Above, I layered a black top over the ensemble to create a different look.  The Steve Madden boots are 
the same boots I posted here

Two different looks.   You can easily layer your pieces on cooler days to keep warm.
I love wearing scarves and they will be in heavy rotation this fall/winter season.
Well the forecast for next week doesn't show that we will get any cool weather, so I'll have to wait just a little while longer to rock my new pieces.  But until then  have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate all comments & questions.

Blogging tips