Monday, January 14, 2013

What I Wore - Happy in Mulberry!

I mentioned in my last post that I would be experimenting with colors this winter.  So, I took the plunge and decided to take on wearing these Hue "Mulberry" tights.  Normally, I would wear black tights with my black sweater dress, but I must say, I loved this look.  I feel happy, energized and youthful wearing this color!


  • Black Wool Coat - Barneys New York
  • Black Sweater Dress - Connected
  • Bootie - Guess Gwalade
Also, I've been doing Jilian Michael's 30 day shred.  I completed day 5 of level two (day 15) and going strong.  The images above were taken on 1/6/2013 (7 days in).  I can't wait to share with you my progress images on day 30!
Now that I've taken the step to include bold colors in my looks, I'm even more eager to try other colors, especially since the "shedding" has begun!


BTW, here is a link to the Guess bootie (brown).  You can also find them sold on Ebay.

2 comments:

I read and appreciate all comments & questions.

Blogging tips