Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My New Bootie!

Bruno Magli Agna Black Ankle Boot in Pebble Grain
These were waiting for me under the Christmas tree!  Although these booties are the latest addition to my fashion arsenal, I have many other pieces that I have purchased over the past few months that I can't wait to share with you!




Dress:  Anne Klein Black Pleated Sweater Dress
Shoes: Bruno Magli Agna
Tights: Black Fleece TJ Maxx
I paired them with a black sweater dress by Anne Klein and a pair of black fleece tights. I'm 5'10" and I love wearing these 4 inch heels! 


These twists are the same twists that were shown in my last hair post, however, I failed to post a frontal view of my style.  These twists are shy of one week old.  I'll have to blog soon on how I tie them up at night.

Although I have been adding numerous fashion pieces, I have also been purging my closet to make room for my new purchases and will be having a huge on-line sale soon so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate all comments & questions.

Blogging tips