Saturday, December 1, 2012

Pony up front!


Whenever my hair is straightened I love wearing it down and out.  However, as days pass, my strands become weighed down (sebum) and my hair is not as "fluffy/airy" as it was after my initial press.  I love movement when I walk.me...I do. So it is at this time (a few days prior to wash day) I find ways to pin it up, braid it up, pony it up, etc... Looking over past images of my hair, I wanted to give the above braided style a try. This style was created by starting the braid from my side part (right temple) moving along the hair line with the loose braid hanging over my shoulder.  I love it!

The last time I created a style similar to this (images above), I started with creating the braid from the bottom  (below my right ear) braiding along the nape to the left with my loose braid hanging over my shoulder. Same style with just a different starting point.  Love it!

2 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty style and thanks for the tip! I never thought of spraying my scarf to scent my hair. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the braided style! I can't wait until my hair gets long enough to try this :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments & questions.

Blogging tips