Friday, March 30, 2012

Max'ing it out!

I love wearing maxi dresses.  Below is my latest addition to my collection.  I usually wear earth tone colors, but this little jewel caught my eye.  As the weather gets warmer, I'll post looks from the others that are within 'My Closet'.  Have a great weekend!


Maxi Dress: TJ Maxx
Bolero Tiger's Eye Pendant: Thrift Store
Leather Bracelet: Target
Hobo Bag: Thrift Store
Leather Thong Sandals: Ross
Tiger's Eye Ring: Target


The ring above I've had for years!  It's the same one found in the "Hand in fro" post here.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you? I'm 6ft tall and can't find many maxi dresses that go that long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. D!

    Thank you. I'm 5"10" tall. Most of my maxi dresses I purchased from TJ Maxx.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments & questions.

Blogging tips